Weekend Shift Press Brake
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a weekend shift Press Brake Operator role with a company in Tulsa that specializes in outdoor kitchen equipment & specialty parts.
The ideal candidate will have experience operating a press brake machine & will exhibit the ability to pick up on processes quickly, as well as work at an efficient pace.
Competitive benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, IRA & PTO
Hours: 6:00a - 6:00p Friday - Sunday, work (36hrs) get paid for (40)
Pay: $17 - 24/hr DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating a Press Brake machine to form raw materials into parts
- Ensuring machines are setup correctly & operated in a safe, accurate manner
- Making multiple precise bends in order to make parts to order
- Ability to move / maintain materials
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- (2+) years experience operating a brake press preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand for full duration of shift
- Ability to regularly lift 30-50lbs
Our client has an expanding press brake department & we are looking for experienced operators to join their reputable team!