Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Warehouse position with a company toward the Sapulpa area that specializes in a wide range of parts within the navigational, measuring, electromedical & control instruments industries.
The ideal candidate will have general warehouse experience and a motivated mindset, be able to work at an efficient pace, and have an overall willingness to learn.
Health benefits, 401K, Life Insurance, PTO & competitive pay raises!
Hours: 8:00a - 4:30p Monday - Friday (Saturdays are voluntary for overtime, as needed) - early start times of 7:00a / 7:30p during summer months
Pay: $16 - $17/hr
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moving / staging orders for shipping
- Putting Kits together & refilling order parts
- Loading / Unloading trucks
- Helping load / unload central paint rack
- Move / stage materials using a forklift, pallet-jack or hand cart
- At least 1 year of warehouse experience
- Ability to operate a sit down and stand up forklift
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled facility
- Must be able to lift 50lbs regularly
Tobacco Free & Safety Sensitive Environment
PPE Required: Steel-toed boots / shoes & Safety glasses