Store Manager - Agricultural Equipment
Okmulgee, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Store Manager position with a company in Okmulgee, OK specializing in the sell and service of agricultural equipment.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Do you thrive in a dynamic, customer-focused environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Store Manager, you'll be at the heart of the operations, playing a vital role in creating a positive experience for customers and building a thriving store culture. We're looking for someone who is not just a manager but a leader – someone who can inspire their team and drive excellence.
Hours: M-F: 8a-5p (Saturdays, 8a-noon will start up in March)
Comp: 65k - 80k
- Daily management of department managers and staff
- Hire, train, and set schedules for our dedicated team.
- Resolve escalated customer issues and complaints, whether in person, over the phone, or via email
- Work with customers to find solutions for past due accounts.
- Communicate effectively with other store managers regarding equipment movement and inventory
- Review reports and address areas that require attention during weekly meetings.
- Manage performance evaluations and mentor future leaders.
- Step in and successfully complete tasks in any area to ensure top-notch customer service.
- Manage expenses and measure them against sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills, both in person and over the phone
- Ability to stay current with product knowledge through reading and training.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including MS Office and email systems.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Prior equipment service and service writing experience
- Previous leadership experience in a service department
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and/or heavy equipment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk OR standing throughout the day
- Ability to lift, pull, push up to 40 lbs when needed.
- Dexterity in fingers to grasp and manipulate objects/equipment.
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Proficiency in using a computer and other office equipment.