Tulsa, OK US
- Set up and operate stamping presses and brakes to ensure efficient and accurate production processes.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in die setting, and understanding die construction, and components.
- Troubleshoot die, press, and brake issues, resolving any operational challenges to minimize downtime.
- Supervise all other operators in your department to ensure safe machining practices.
- Generate reports on employee productivity and overall production quality using measurable metrics and company performance indexes.
- Minimum 7 years of experience setting up and operating stamping presses and brakes.
- High proficiency in die setting and understanding of die construction and components.
- High proficiency in troubleshooting die, press and brake issues.
- High proficiency in material feed set ups and operation of programmable press feeding equipment.
- Must be willing to take additional class work to improve skill sets.
- Must have some experience in employee supervision.
- Must have some in managing performance metrics and reporting.