Staffing Recruiter / Recruiting Specialist
Tulsa, OK US
We are seeking a Recruiter to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
Great opportunity for HR Professionals who LOVE recruiting!
Pay DOE - Salary + Commissions
The Recruiting Specialist owns the day-to-day recruiting process, working with recruiting leadership, support team, and consulting staff at all levels to ensure quality candidates are sourced, screened, recruited, and guided through the onboarding and orientation process.
- Generate a portfolio of leads by cold calling, networking, and interviewing applicants
- Answer phones and route calls to necessary departments
- Maintain relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential contractors
- Maintains database system by entering and updating candidate information
- Communicate daily with recruiters and account managers and keep them up to date on status of job orders
- Coordinate assignment start times and locations as well as protective equipment
- Conduct new hire paperwork as needed
- Help in other areas of the business as needed
- 3+ years of sales and/or customer service experience
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Must be an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong Internet search and sourcing skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resources, marketing, management, or a related field.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).