Social Media Specialist
Broken Arrow, OK US
- Maintain data on performance of all marketing promoted on various social media sites
- Update/create new marketing on social media sites to promote company brand, and drive sales
- Coordinate with marketing to establish new, creative ways to promote product lines and special events on all social media platforms
- Coordinate marketing/social media efforts with Store Management as well as ownership.
- Assist ownership in creating a consistent social media presence for all locations.
- Develop material to be used to promote events/special events
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- 2+ years working in a social media role
- A firm understanding of what is native for each social media channel
- You have your fingers on the pulse of what is trending, relevant and convenient
- A strong desire to lead the industry when it comes to creative execution and innovation
- A strong desire to test, learn and evolve
- Great customer service and quick response time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office, emails, and ability to navigate through computer systems.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED). Associates or bachelor’s degree in marketing with emphasis on digital marketing preferred.
- Ability to work independently (self-starter)