Shop Help / Machine Operator
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a several Manufacturing Openings - Shop Help / Machine Operator positions with a Tulsa Company.
The ideal candidate will be willing to train on multiple manufacturing positions such as shop help, machinist, or even welding.
Shift: Days, Nights
Hours: Varies depending on shift, Overtime Possible
Starting Pay: $16 - $18 per hour, depending on experience; Night Shift Differential Available
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Experience with industrial machinery to include CNC mill, lathe, press, brake, grinders, etc.
- Willing to learn new job responsibilities and equipment
- Machine Operator may be trained to learn to operate industrial manufacturing machines such as:
- CNC Mills or Lathes
- Burntable/CNC Laser/Plasma Cutting
- Shop Help/Grinding
- Part inspection
- Steel Metal Fabrication
- Recent Voc-Tech graduate or recent manufacturing experience preferred
- Excellent math and measurement skills
- Able to read tape measure and strong math skills
- Detail and safety oriented, able to carefully and quickly follow instructions
- Eager to learn, self-starter who looks for additional responsibilities when possible
- Able to lift up to 70 pounds and stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift.
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please "Apply Now" and submit resume for consideration.
Check out other available positions by visiting us at https://www.barracudastaffing.com.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don't just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you've been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don't fit or won't succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We've got jobs, inspiration, information, and we're even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!