Shipping and Receiving
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Shipping and Receiving position for Tulsa company.
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years in a Shipping and Receiving position, or previously worked in an industrial warehouse. Must have some flexibility in schedule and open to working overtime.
Hours: Flexibility in schedule and open to working overtime
Pay: $14-17 per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare merchandise for shipment by packaging, preparing records of goods shipped, filling out bills-of-lading, and invoices, posting weights, verifies accuracy of shipments
- Pulls materials from stock for shipments and transfers to other divisions.
- Assist in inventory control and Cycle counts
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment to assist machine operators.
- Makes simple adjustments or repairs such as realigning belts or replacing rollers.
- Uses the forklift to move material/parts; operate pallet jack, weight scale, box strapper, staple machine, hand held scanner and computer.
- Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- At least 2 years of shipping and receiving experience in a distribution environment