Shipping Assistant - Weekend Shift
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill several Shipping Assistant positions with a Tulsa manufacturing company.
The Shipping Assistant's role is to assist with loading and unloading materials onto trucks or storage. The position requires accurate documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments delivered.
Hours: Friday through Sunday from 5:00am until 5:30 pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading and unloading material and shipments.
- Prepare & tag shipments with appropriate documentation from JDE.
- Operating forklift and crane.
- General product cleaning and upkeep of shipping and warehouse area.
- Performs any other job duties as assigned.
- At least 2+ years of experience operating a forklift
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to read a tape measure
- Ability to use many different types of tools & have the knowledge to know when to use what tool on which piece of equipment
- Knowledge & skill of the operation of grinders & a variety of hand tools
- Knowledge of shop safety as normally acquired through 6 months to 1 year of shop experience