Bixby, OK US
We are seeking an experienced Service Manager for an equipment sales and service company in Bixby, OK.
Our client is a reputable and established farm and construction equipment company dedicated to delivering top-notch products and exceptional service to our valued customers. We are seeking a motivated and experienced Service Manager to join the team and manage the service department, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Pay: $55,000-$65,000 DOE
Service Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the service department. The SM will be responsible for managing 2 or more technicians, and a service writer. Will be responsible for handling customer service issues, questions and making sure service techs have performed the work needed correctly, safely and timely.
- Direct and supervise a crew of mechanics to efficiently manage the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Accept requests from customers for repairs to equipment
- Open work orders, assign the appropriate technician to perform the repairs
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Up-to-date knowledge of a variety of farm/construction products sold and serviced.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proficiency in MS Office and email systems, as well as the ability to navigate computer systems.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Prior experience in equipment service and service writing.
- Previous leadership experience within a service department.
- Safe operation of forklift and/or heavy equipment.