Service Fire Inspector
Broken Arrow, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Service Fire Inspector position with a Broken Arrow based company.
The Fire Inspector will provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site maintenance, inspection and preventive services performed on all fire equipment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills capable of maintaining frequent contact with upper management, customers, vendors, and/or internal staff to furnish and obtain information and resolve issues.
HOURS: 8:00 am to 5:00
- Perform fire protection inspections and preventive maintenance services primarily for commercial customers
- The primary function of this position is to provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site inspecting and preventive maintenance services performed on various brands of manufacturer’s equipment.
- Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks.
- Maintain professionalism with customers. Complete and submit all required task- related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must be able to obtain state commercial fire alarm license. NICET or ICC fire inspector certification desired, but not required.
- Will have working knowledge of local, state, and national fire codes.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Physical activity is normally required on the job. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 35lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED certification, preferred.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in the installation or service of fire alarm systems, preferred.