Senior Credit Analyst
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Senior Credit Analyst position with a Tulsa area Bank.
Senior Credit Analyst will be primarily responsible for conducting analysis on commercial/business loans. Utilize and maintain the bank system to spread and analyze borrower’s financial statement. Also, assist Commercial Officers in supporting existing relationships and reviewing new business loan offerings.
HOURS: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
STARTING PAY: $80K - $100K
- Prepare financial reports used by the commercial banking department, summary reports, present facts, offer recommendations, and assess risk associated with the associated commercial loan.
- Prepares forecast reports to manage and determine how responsible industries will perform during the next fiscal year.
- Offer recommendations based on analysis concerning creditworthiness and the ability of the customer to repay loans.
- Provides ongoing portfolio management through spreading of required financial statements as they are received from bank customers.
- Collaborates with commercial officers in preparing loan proposals for customer and creates the credit memorandums.
- Responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly, and yearly Board Reports for the lending department.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Strong verbal, written communication, and analytical skills.
- Strong background in accounting and understanding financial concepts.
- High level of analytical ability and able to understand and interpret financial concepts.
- Ability to complete assignments with little oversight and supervision, as well as knowledge of Zoom or Webex meetings.
- Perform primarily sedentary work with limited physical exertion and occasional lifting of up to 25lbs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, or accounting.
- Five (5) + years of credit analyst experience required.