Refractory Installation Technician
Tulsa, OK US
- Install, maintain, and repair refractory materials used in industrial furnaces, kilns, and other high-temperature environments.
- Install and repair refractory linings in industrial furnaces, kilns, boilers, and other high-temperature equipment.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand and by forklift.
- Responsible for inventory, cutting, and laying out fire bricks and ceramic fiber products based on company-supplied engineered drawings
- Assemble various molds as well as break down and clean each one after use.
- Handle different types of metals, ensuring proper care and storage to prevent damage.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain a well-organized and tidy workspace.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Blueprints knowledge
- Experience performing layouts
- Experience running installation sprayers
- Forklift and overhead crane is a plus
- Comfortable crawling into tight spaces
- Must have no lifting restrictions