Quality Control Manager
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Quality Manager position with a company in Catoosa, OK who provides innovative solutions in the manufacturing and logistics industry.
We are searching for an experienced and dynamic Quality Manager to oversee and enhance our client's quality assurance processes. The successful candidate will possess a strong background in quality management, a deep understanding of quality systems, and the ability to lead a team effectively. This role requires exceptional communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a proactive approach to leadership. The Quality Manager will play a vital role in maintaining a commitment to excellence and will serve as the primary point of contact for quality-related matters with customers.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay: $60,000-$80,000 DOE
Client provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, retirement plans, paid time off, and opportunities for career growth within a thriving organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of quality professionals to ensure efficient and effective quality control processes.
- Develop and implement quality systems and procedures to maintain the highest standards of product excellence.
- Utilize Microsoft tools, including Excel, pivot tables, and Access, to analyze and present quality-related data.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives by utilizing Six Sigma methodologies and tools, with Green Belt certification as a minimum requirement and Black Belt experience preferred.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish and maintain in-process inspection methods to prevent defects and ensure compliance with specifications.
- Serve as the liaison between customers and the organization for quality-related matters, presenting a professional and confident image.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with upper management, providing insightful updates on quality performance and initiatives.
- Strong leadership abilities with a proven background in quality management and quality systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, pivot tables, and Access.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in implementing quality control measures through in-process inspection methods.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification is required; Black Belt experience is preferred.
- Ability to effectively represent the company to customers at all levels of the organization.
- A proactive leader who can drive quality initiatives and improvements.