Project Coordinator - Architecture Design Firm
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Project Coordinator position with a Tulsa company specializing in design and service of construction projects.
Pay: $45,000-$52,000 salary
The Project Coordinator will work under the direct supervision of licensed architects to assist in the production of construction documents. They will be required to use ArchiCAD and BIM software to create and manage construction documents and coordinate the work of a variety of design disciplines.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, consultants, and internal project team
- Develop solutions to technical and design problems
- Assist team in the construction administration phase
- Oversee preparation of design materials for client/project team review
- Qualified candidates must be have a minimum three years experience in the production of construction documents for the construction industry.
- Candidates should demonstrate past experience utilizing 2D CAD drafting , 3D computer modeling, and BIM software techniques and concepts and will be trained in the use of BIM software for the production of documents.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency in researching and utilizing current building codes and accessibility guidelines
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment