Production Worker / Fabricator
Tulsa, OK US
This is a full time, long term position offering great benefits!
Profit sharing bonuses
Paid health insurance
401(k) matching program
Pay: $18.00-$20.00/hr DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricating/cutting glass
- Moving/delivering glass (will be driving company pickup glass trucks)
- Loading and unloading glass on machine cutters, bevel machines and/or their tempered glass furnace.
- Converting glass to finished product.
- Must be able to measure to the 16th, high attention to detail
- Previous work with glass is a plus
- Machine operating will be involved
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to read and follow written instructions
- Read and use a tape measure
- Mechanically inclined
- Prior carpentry, construction, or manufacturing experience
- Attention to detail is crucial in this role
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, bend, push, pull, and stoop