Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Production Lead position with a local manufacturing facility.
The Production Lead is responsible for supporting all production processes including pre- and post- production related standard operating procedures. This position is responsible for ensuring all Safety policy and procedures are consistently in place, all products pass Quality Control testing, and Lean Tools and Concepts are continuously deployed and sustained within their areas of responsibility.
Hours: 8a:430p; some overtime required
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate and consistently conduct daily shift start-up communication meetings with the Production Team
- Champion and understand daily Refurbishment schedule, assign daily refurbishment machines to Team Members
- Update daily safety, quality, lean and production visual performance boards
- Facilitate Operator Flow and Part Flow throughout the day as needed, keep track and report completions to Supervisor
- Consistently resolve team member barriers and constraints
- Fulfill the role as a designated trainer for the production department
- Proactively set up point of use inventory at each workstation prior to shift start
- Maintain team skill assessment matrix and cross training plan
- Sustain 5S+Safety standards, and consistently eliminate waste within department
- Champion Safety, Quality, Lean, and Engineering- Events, Projects, Action Items
- Attend company business process meetings as requested and needed.
- 2+ years of experience in a Lead capacity within the manufacturing field
- Knowledge of SAP
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Showcase strong communication skills, exhibit the ability to motivate and lead a diverse Production Team with different skill sets and character traits.
- Must be a swift learner, possess the abilities to train others, have excellent problem- solving skills to effectively resolve problems, barriers, and constraints for their team.
- The Production Lead will be expected to understand the importance of time management and be proactive at all times.