Product Data Coordinator - E-Commerce Marketing
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Product Data Coordinator position with a company in Tulsa, OK.
This position is responsible for working with various vendors to help create and maintain product data for an e-commerce website, which features over 30,000 items. This function includes:
1) updating product data for the website,
2) adding new items to the website, and
3) proactively discovering impending changes in products, prices or specs from our vendors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain product pricing and specifications for e-commerce website
- Enlarge our product offerings: Working with a variety of data, organizing it, and creating upload files for ecommerce system.
- Rewrite industry jargon into easy-to-understand language: Manufacturers commonly use language that is industry-specific, written with engineers or technical users in mind. You will revise that text for customers who may not be tech-savvy mechanically inclined.
- Communicate with multiple departments and companies: The Product Data Coordinator will communicate with partner companies, internal sales force, and others to ensure that our information is accurate and current.
- Participate in the marketing team. Participation in other marketing team activities, including meetings on direction and current projects.
- Education: High school diploma required. Technical school or some college preferred.
- Skills and proficiencies:
- Ability to understand products and their core benefits.
- Successful candidate will be a strong team player with excellent people skills.
- Excellent writing skills. Copywriting experience a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including formatting, functions, and formulas.
- Desired skills and proficiencies:
- Photo editing software.
- Web design skills, HTML proficiency.
- Video editing.
- Graphic design
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a Marketing or Administrative function
- Ability to work independently, to be self-motivated, and demonstrate good judgment.