Pool and Spa Service Technician
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently seeking a full-time Pool and Spa Service Technician for a Tulsa based company.
Successful Service Technicians will have strong mechanical aptitude, be customer service oriented, and have a passion for learning the swimming pool and spa industry. The longevity of our company offers stability and room to grow while learning a new and exciting industry!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p; some Saturday may be required
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, troubleshoot, service, and perform maintenance on swimming pools, spas, and equipment including pumps and filters.
- Perform sand changes and cartridge cleanings
- Pool openings and closings
- Maintain professionalism with customers and positive attitude, providing an exceptional
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Company service truck provided, but candidate must provide their own tools
- Customer Service Oriented – have an exceptional and positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and group communication skills
- Possess intermediate computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time