Pool Service Technician
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently seeking a full-time Pool and Spa Service Technician.
Successful Service Technicians will have strong mechanical aptitude, be customer service oriented, and have a passion for learning the swimming pool and spa industry.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p; some Saturday may be required
Benefits after temp to hire period:
- Sundays and evenings off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Paid holidays
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install, troubleshoot, service, and perform maintenance on swimming pools, spas, and equipment including pumps and filters.
- Perform sand changes and cartridge cleanings
- Pool openings and closings
- Maintain professionalism with customers and positive attitude, providing an exceptional customer service.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Company service truck provided, but candidate must provide their own tools
- Customer Service Oriented – have an exceptional and positive attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and group communication skills
- Possess intermediate computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time