Pool Service Technician
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill several Pool Service Technician candidates with a Tulsa company.
The Pool Technicians will be responsible for or installation, maintenance, and repair of pools equipment, ensuring functionality meets all required quality standards to maximize customer satisfaction.
Hours: 7:30am start time (May start earlier during the summer months) – 8 hour day
- Adheres to preventative maintenance schedule for equipment (pools, pumps, motors, slides).
- Responsible for the cleanliness and safe operation of the pool area; vacuuming pools, power-washing floors as needed.
- Documents maintenance actions, including system or equipment irregularities that require monitoring.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain professionalism with customers and positive attitude, providing an exceptional
- Experience performing pool maintenance (vacuum/clean pool, check PH/Chemicals, clean skimmers, and more).
- Knowledge of minor repairs and troubleshooting for this type of equipment (or be ready and willing to learn).
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Physical activity is normally required on the job. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Must have valid driver license.
- High School Diploma or GED certification, preferred.