Parts Counter Associate
Okmulgee, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Parts Counter Associate position with a company specializing in equipment sales and rentals.
The Counter Sales Associate is responsible for providing customer service as well as selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories (to customers and/or other stores). Other responsibilities include supporting service technicians, supporting warehouses to keep inventory organized.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers / answer phones, listen to customer needs and suggestive sell products based on their needs.
- Use computer systems to identify parts needed as well as capture point of sale.
- Order parts for customer and provide ongoing status of orders to customers
- Sets up display, sets up merchandise on showroom floor.
- Assist warehouse with unloading trucks and organizing inventory.
- Provide support to other departments such as sales, warranty, etc…
- Keep the work area cleaned, stocked and presentable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Ability to work independently (self-starter)
- Prior experience ordering parts/equipment for small to large size equipment
- Prior experience safely operating a forklift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide customer service in person or over the phone.
- Stay current through reading and/or training of products of all equipment.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel), emails and ability to navigate through computer systems.