Oxyfuel Burn Table Operator
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a 2nd shift Oxyfuel Burn Table Operator position with a manufacturing facility in Tulsa, OK.
Hours: 3:30pm start time. Shifts can be 10-12 hours depending on production needs.
Pay: $20+ DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This position will be setting up, adjusting and operating the burn table to cut raw materials such as steel plates, structural, extrusions, etc. as assigned.
Work from verbal instructions, drawings, blueprints, sketches, bills of material, cutting lists, etc
Sets up, adjusts, and operates Multi-Torch, hand torch, and Oxygen-Acetylene flame cutting equipment
Uses drawings to determine how cuts should be made
May perform simple cleaning maintenance operations
Reports abnormal conditions of equipment to supervision
Observes all safety rules and regulations and keeps work area clean and orderly
- 3+ years’ experience cutting heavy plate(1”-4” material) with a CNC oxy/fuel machine.
- Ability to read prints and understand tolerances
- Good attendance
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Willingness to work overtime to make time sensitive goals and deliveries possible
- Attention to safety procedures