Broken Arrow, OK US
We are currently looking to fill an overnight Dispatcher position with a Broken Arrow alarm company.
Candidate preference given to those that have previous experience in dispatching
Shift: 11pm-7am, overnights. Must be able to work weekends.
Starting Pay: $13.00-$15.00
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- The dispatcher is responsible for the timely and accurate dispatch of technicians for while providing excellent service to customers.
- Ensure technicians meet company requirements prior to dispatching.
- Outbound calls to sellers.
- Solicit business.
- Maintain and archive documents.
- Answer phone calls.
- Collect payments on member deliveries.
- Monitor incoming documents on the fax machine.
- Print reports as needed.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Two years dispatch experience preferred
- One-year customer service skills experience.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude.
- Effective time management skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Suite experience).
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Know geographical area as well as ability to read maps.
- Bilingual Skill a plus.