Outside Sales Representative - Environmental Compliance
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently seeking an Outside Sales Representative to join an Environmental and Engineering Consulting Firm.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8a-5p, Including occasional Trade Shows and networking events outside of business hours.
Pay: $70k starting base, with a drop to $60k after 6 month ramp up period with an increased commission rate.
- Medical - (90% employee only and 50% dependent/spouse)
- Dental/Vision - Group Term Life Insurance ($15,000)
- Flex Spending Account/Medical Spending Account/MSA
- 401K Safe Harbor
- Retirement Plan (match $1 for $1 up to 3%; $.50 for the next 2%; 5% = 4% company match; match in cash, fully vested immediately)
- PTO (accrues 10/hours/month, 3 weeks/year - includes sick time; offer buyback and carry over for time not used)
- Generate new business leads.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Understand client needs by conducting a thorough needs assessment to understand the unique challenges and requirements of potential clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- Monitor market trends along with competitors.
- Prepare and negotiate contracts.
- Achieve sales targets and goals.
- Provide feedback and market insights.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Continuously improve sales skill; stay abreast of sales techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
- Adhere to ethical standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, environmental science or related fields.
- 3+ years of sales experience.
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills to deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals.
- Active listening skills to understand client needs and requirements accurately.
- Ability to build rapport and establish strong relationships with clients.
- Understanding of business development strategies and sales techniques.
- Proficient in market research, lead generation, and identifying target markets.
- Ability to analyze market trends, competitor activities, and client feedback to inform sales strategies.
- Strong motivation and drive to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage time and priorities.