Office Administrative Assistant
Broken Arrow, OK US
We are currently looking to fill an Office Administrative Assistant position for an overhead door installation and service company in the Tulsa area.
The ideal candidate will have a hard-working attitude and is a go-getter with 2 years of previous office administration experience.
Shift: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Pay: $16-$18/hr DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer and direct calls in a friendly and helpful way.
- Take accurate messages and keep track of call details.
- Set up appointments for our service technicians.
- Communicate updates and changes to staff and customers.
- Take payments over the phone securely and accurately.
- Help customers with any payment questions.
- Handle paperwork, copy documents, and enter data.
- Tracking and totaling timesheets for employees
- Preparing timesheet information for payroll service
- Entering payroll into QuickBooks
- Preparing sales tax reports
- Preparing commission report
- Preparing builder report
- Reviewing accounts receivable and calling on past due accounts
- Assisting with scheduling of jobs for techs
- Calling customers to arrange service times
- Monitoring office supplies and making sure supplies are ordered and stocked
- Tracking vacation time for employees
- Tracking vehicle maintenance
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+years of previous office administration experience
- Proven experience with AP/AR
- Experience with payroll preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar software suites
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Professional demeanor and telephone etiquette.
- Team player mindset with a high internal drive for success