Medical Front Office Receptionist
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Front Desk Clerk position with a physical therapy office in Tulsa, OK.
We are looking for an individual who desires to work in a team-oriented environment and prioritizes customer service. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, dependable, and can multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
Minimum of 1 year of experience in the medical field is required.
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00a - 6:00p / Friday: 8:00a - 12:00p
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and attend to patients in person and over the phone.
- Professionally assist doctors, staff, visitors, and patients.
- Answer all phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Perform all duties within HIPAA regulations.
- Maintain confidentiality of all doctor, staff, and patient information.
- Schedule appointments between doctors and patients.
- Liaise between medical departments with discretion and professionalism
- Adhere to policy and procedures during all activates.
- Assist with admissions/treatment as per agreed protocols.
- Ensure that stock levels are adequate and orders are made timeously.
- Communicate medical results to patients under clinical supervision.
- Complete accurate documentation of patient visits.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Basic knowledge of Electronic Health Records (EHR) preferred
- Basic knowledge of health insurance including collection of co-pays
- Good hospitality skills are a must