Tulsa, OK US
We are looking to fill a mechanic position with a well-established equipment rental company based in Tulsa, specializing in providing a diverse range of construction and industrial equipment to support their clients' projects. They pride themselves on unwavering commitment to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction; driving continuous growth and success!
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Mechanic in Tulsa. As a Mechanic you will play a pivotal role in the maintenance, repair, and upkeep of an extensive fleet of equipment. While experience with construction equipment is preferred, candidates with an automobile background are welcome as well, as there are numerous similarities between the two fields.
- Reliability and a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Growth-oriented mindset with a high attention to detail.
- Dedication to teamwork and collaboration.
- A strong belief in finding solutions for customers to successfully complete their projects.
- Long-term loyalty and a desire for continuous professional development.
- 100% healthcare coverage for employees.
- Up to 20 days of paid vacation.
- 8 paid holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and additional paid days off in December.
- Compensation for employees' annual doctor's visits to promote team health.
- 100% coverage for uniforms and work boots.
- Retirement program with an employer match up to a certain percentage.
- Perform routine maintenance, diagnostics, and repairs on a wide variety of construction and industrial equipment, including aerial lifts, excavators, loaders, generators, and more.
- Conduct thorough equipment inspections to identify issues and potential problems.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to ensure equipment is well-prepared and serviced for rental.
- Keep meticulous records of all maintenance and repair activities, ensuring accuracy and organization.
- Skillfully troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic issues.
- Uphold strict adherence to company safety protocols and procedures at all times.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical or trade school education in mechanics is advantageous.
- Proven experience as a Mechanic, with familiarity in construction equipment or similar fields.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, capable of diagnosing and resolving complex mechanical challenges.
- Proficiency in utilizing diagnostic tools, hand tools, and specialized equipment.
- Familiarity with electrical and hydraulic systems is a plus.
- Detail-oriented approach with exceptional organizational and documentation skills.
- Effective communication abilities and a collaborative mindset for teamwork.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- A commitment to safety and the creation of a secure work environment.