Sapulpa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Material Handler with a company in Sapulpa that specializes in steel manufacturing.
The ideal candidate brings a few years of forklift and warehouse equipment experience and is looking for an opportunity to advance their career in the manufacturing industry.
- Family Medical Coverage, approximately $14,500 annually saved!
- Employee Life Insurance equal to yearly salary
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Vacation Accrual
- 401K Traditional and ROTH Matching
Hours: 6:00am - 4:30pm
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand and by forklift.
- Work with and around the paint bay to transport materials in and out of that area.
- Handle different types of metals, ensuring proper care and storage to prevent damage.
- Collaborate with the team to maintain a well-organized and tidy workspace.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have previous experience operating a forklift, preferably in a similar environment
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to safety.
- Pass drug screening and background check.