Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Master Carpenter position with a Tulsa Company specializing in high end residential projects.
We are looking for candidates with tenured experience in residential construction, demonstrating solid experience pertaining to more intricate responsibilities and skills (crown molding, ornate designs, grand entryways / staircases, stone / wood workers, etc).
This is a temp-to-hire position with a long-standing organization in Tulsa.
Hours: Varies depending on job
Starting Pay: $25.00+ per hour
Essential Job Responsibilities:
The Master Carpenter will assist the Project Manager in carpentry labor, material handler, and site clean up. The will ensure client satisfaction in conjunction with the efforts of the Project Manager.
- Assist project manager to oversee production site
- Lifting heavy loads is typical function of this role; must be able to regularly lift up to 80 pounds
- Complete daily time and labor sheets
- Direct the production of direct employees and assign duties as necessary
- Adhering to job site practices as outlined by NAHB-OSHA
- Accurately analyze blue prints and plans
- Layout footings, stem walls and/or slabs
- Calculate quantities of material needed
- Layout, frame, and finish
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project coordination experience a plus
- Must have 5+ years of residential and/or commercial carpentry experience
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Advanced carpentry skills required
- Strong use of hand and power tools necessary to the job
- Ability to regularly lift up to 80lbs