Manufacturing Shop Help
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a variety of Manufacturing Shop Help positions with various companies around Tulsa.
Positions include Laser Operator, Loader/Unloader, Material Handler and Forklift Operators, Bevel Operator, Press Brake Operator, Assembly Technician, Inspectors, and more.
Shift: Day, Night, and Weekend Shifts Available
Pay: $15-$18, $2 Differential Provided on Night and Weekend Shift
These are temp-to-perm positions with full benefit package being offered after waiting period. All shop positions are considered Safety Sensitive.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Work in varying aspects of the manufacturing area
- Assist machine operators by moving raw materials and other supplies
- Operate machinery to assist in manufacturing of final product
- Use precision measuring devices to verify work specifications
- May use forklift or overhead crane to move materials
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
- Forklift preferred
- Excellent math and measurement skills
- Able to read tape measure and strong math skills
- Detail and safety oriented, able to carefully and quickly follow instructions
- Eager to learn, self-starter who looks for additional responsibilities when possible
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift.