Machine Assembly Technician - Mechanical Assembly
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a several Machine Assembly Technician positions with a Tulsa facility.
Full time, long term positions with full benefit package after waiting period. Clean, climate controlled environment!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-4:30pm; overtime beginning at 6am and up to 6pm may be required
Pay: $15-$17 DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mechanical Assembly Technician will be responsible for general assembly and maintenance of equipment
- Reading and working from blueprints, work orders, specification documents as well as schematics
- Fit, align and adjust all components on a machine for testing with limited supervision
- Responsible for identifying and correcting operational problems
- Verify and adhere to all quality and assembly standards
- Follow all safety standards
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area
- Experience in fitting and assembly of mechanical components
- Additional experience and ability to read and understand blueprints is helpful
- Excellent math and measurement skills
- Able to read tape measure and strong math skills
- Detail and safety oriented, able to carefully and quickly follow instructions
- Eager to learn, self-starter who looks for additional responsibilities when possible
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift.