Licensed Alarm Install Technician
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Licensed Alarm Install Technician position with a Tulsa company.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Licensed Alarm Technician with previous work history in alarms, video surveillance, and more. Candidates must have an existing Oklahoma Alarm License or the desire to obtain one and a valid driver's license.
Starting Pay: $18-$25
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Install and service network connected Video Surveillance, Electronic Access Control, and other security and safety related systems for commercial buildings, hospitals, warehouses, schools, homes, etc.
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required
- All applicants must have an acceptable driving record with an Oklahoma driver's license
- All applicants must have an existing Oklahoma Alarm License at a minimum of a technician level for Access Control, CCTV, and Burglar Alarm
- Mechanical aptitude and experience working with both hand and power tools a must
- Applicants must have their own dependable transportation to and from our office each day along with basic hand tools
- Minimum 2 years alarm experience
- Prior experience with installing, programming, and servicing access control systems.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.