Barracuda Staffing https://barracudastaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/Untitled-design.png http://www.barracudastaffing.com http://www.barracudastaffing.com USD 25 30 HOUR true
Lead Fitter Welder - TIG / MIG
Tulsa, OK US
Posted: 02/02/2023 2023-02-02 2023-06-09 Job Category: Light Industrial/Manufacturing Pay Rate: $25-$30/hr
We are currently looking to fill a Lead Fitter Welder position with a company based in Tulsa, OK.
Candidates without TIG experience listed on their resume will not be considered.
Work Schedule: 6am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday; OT on Fridays as needed
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in fitting and welding structural items.
- At least 2 years of experience in a lead position
- Must be proficient in TIG welding carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum
- Must be proficient in MIG welding carbon steel and stainless steel
- Must be proficient in FCAW (fluxcore) welding carbon steel
- Must be able to fit up small and large assemblies with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs by hand. Also needs to be able to take the heat. Our shops are climate controlled but it still gets hot in the summer.
- Must be comfortable with measuring and fitting equipment like tape measures, carpenter squares, levels, band saws, grinders, etc etc (this line should not be a problem if the candidates fall into the above categories)