Investment Operations Manager
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill an Investment Operations Manager position with a wealth management company in Tulsa, Ok.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Investment Operations Manager is responsible for providing concierge service to all clients as it relates to their investment accounts and their planning.
- Liaison between Wealth Management Company and Compliance Team.
- Work with the firm’s Investment Committee to administer the model investment portfolios of the firm.
- Support the Lead Advisory team with analysis, client service and technical assistance to ensure client satisfaction and support growth and retention of overall AUM of CTWP.
- Work with the Lead Advisors to integrate firm’s model portfolios into clients’ financial plans to deliver on our standard and all promises made to clients.
- Analyze client information and prepares reports and presentations.
- Create strategic reports in the portfolio management system and oversees the support advisors’ creation of performance reports.
- Monitor client/household holdings for Signature program eligibility, suitability and administering investment advisory accounts.
- Publicly represent the CTWP strategic brand and engage in actions that are consistent with firm branding, service standards and initiatives.
- Maintain familiarity with industry and economic trends and apply knowledge to client service and relationships.
- Maintain knowledge of and shows ability to apply compliance standards.
- Work collegially and productively with clients, peers, and other team members.
- Commit to ongoing growth of skill sets and competencies needed to serve mutual client and firm stewardship and success.
- Uphold the CTWP Fiduciary Values system – The Cowboy Ethics.
- Participate and contribute to firm leadership.
- Completion of Northwestern Mutual Signature Advisory Training.
- High competence of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to learn proprietary portfolio management and trading software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good range of investments and financial services knowledge
- Strong communications skills, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Sets and models high performance standards for client service and firm service.
- Self-confidence/self-esteem combined with high emotional intelligence.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities in a timely and quality manner.
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, and move with change.
- Trustworthiness and integrity with an ability to maintain confidentiality.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation.
- Series 7 and 63.
- Life and Health license (for investment annuity assets).
- YCharts or Morningstar experience.
- Trading experience, ability to oversee securities trades and transactions.