Inventory Control Specialist
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill an Inventory Control Specialist position with a Tulsa manufacturing company.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience in Inventory Control Specialist.
Shift: Days, some OT may be required
Starting Pay: $15 - $19 per hour; depending on experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain, order, and organize parts
- Pick, pull, and stock large inventory items.
- Coordinate and complete inventory checks and cycle counts.
- Coordinates and ensures timely and accurate delivery of goods within the product line.
- Moves or transport materials from one department to another, manually or using material handling equipment
- Working knowledge of manufacturing production areas.
- Maintain accurate records of parts between suppliers for outside processing and subcontract parts. Assist with expediting suppliers, vendors, and sub-contractors for part deliveries.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift 50-lbs unassisted regularly throughout the workday.
- Preferred self-starter, with high-energy, and good attention to detail.
- Experience with planning, scheduling, and inventory control systems used to manage manufacturing materials process such an ERP system is helpful.
- SAP experience preferred