High Temperature Furnace Technician
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a High Temperature Furnace Technician position with a company in West Tulsa!
The ideal candidate will have 2-5 years of refractory and furnace maintenance experience and possess a strong mechanical skillset to process all diagnostics and repairs.
Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain furnaces and associated equipment.
- Develop an efficient scheduling plan while working with departments to ensure production goals are being met.
- Loading and unloading furnaces and packaging finished parts.
- Adjust furnace settings and controls to maintain operating guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of furnace operating conditions and heating cycles.
- Performing regular maintenance on furnaces or other equipment used in the production process to ensure that they continue to operate efficiently.
- Diagnoses equipment failures, collects data to identify the root cause, and develops sustainable solutions.
- Material inspection entering the furnace to ensure the parts meet dimensional and physical QA/QC Standards.
- Train new furnace operators on proper safety and operational procedures.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and company policies.
- Report any incidents or accidents immediately to supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience operating and maintaining high-temperature furnaces and associated equipment.
- Ability to develop and implement efficient scheduling plans while collaborating with other departments to ensure production goals are met.
- Knowledge of adjusting furnace settings and controls to maintain operating guidelines and procedures.
- Proficiency in performing regular maintenance on furnaces and associated equipment to ensure efficient and safe operations.
- Ability to diagnose equipment failures, collect data to identify root causes, and develop sustainable solutions to prevent recurring issues.
- Full adherence to all safety regulations and company policies, ensuring a safe work environment for themselves and their colleagues.