Hem Saw Operator
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Hem Saw Operator position with a Tulsa manufacturing company.
The Saw Operator will be responsible for use an overhead crane or forklift to load, unload, and move materials within or near the yard and/or shop.
HOURS: 6:00am to 4:30pm
STARTING PAY: $13 - $15 per hour.
- Must recognize material by size and shape and cut it to the correct length per the cut-list.
- Safely operate loading and unloading equipment (fork truck, pallet jack, hand).
- Fill out paperwork and label all material to be returned to stock correctly and coherently.
- Safely operate vertical and horizontal band saws.
- Will be trained to run CNC drill line.
- Follows written and oral instructions as given.
- Interface with Quality department to ensure materials/product are in good condition.
- Provide good customer service to achieve the highest expectations of customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, tape measure, angle finders, and perform basic math calculations using architectural units (Feet, Inches).
- One (1) or more years of experience using a HEM saw role in a fabrication shop.
- Must be familiar with computerized Inventory/Shipping & Receiving systems.
- Must have excellent communications skills and able to interact well with others.
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and forklift experience is required.