HVAC / Mechanical Journeyman
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill an HVAC / Mechanical Journeyman Service and Install Technician position with a Tulsa Company.
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience as an HVAC Service and Install Technician working with both residential and commercial HVAC systems. Candidate must be an active licensed Mechanical Journeyman.
Hours: Varies depending on job
Starting Pay: $25 - $35/hr or DOE
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Cleans air conditioning and heating units (e.g. coils, condensation pans, drain lines, cooling towers, etc.)
- Coordinates with assigned foreman and/or other maintenance staff
- Diagnoses causes of minor problems in heating/air conditioning systems
- Maintains vehicle, tools and equipment
- Performs routine and preventive maintenance
- Replaces filters, belts, etc
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment and supplies
- Monitors HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
- Must have a valid Mechanical Journeyman license
- Prior experience working with commercial HVAC systems required
- OSHA 10 (OSHA 30 preferred)
- Read / Interpret Blueprints
- EPA Universal (Service Lead)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to perform basic math functions