Front Desk Coordinator / HR Assistant
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Front Desk Coordinator / HR Assistant position with a local school.
Position is a long term temp position with possibility for long term placement depending on candidate.
Ideal candidate will be customer centric, tech savvy, have high attention to detail, and be passionate about learning Human Resources.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
- Cover the front desk and greet visitors
- Answer phones, screen and direct calls
- Administrative tasks such as filing, data entry, responding to emails, etc.
- Office organization
- Special Projects
Should possess fantastic customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills. Must be highly organized with exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Must have 3-5 years previous experience in a customer facing support role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed
- Strong time management, organizational and facilitation skills with experience handling multiple task/activities in an efficient and timely manner
- Demonstrates effective business communication skills to facilitate high service value
- Ability to work independently
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred