Barracuda Staffing https://barracudastaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/Untitled-design.png http://www.barracudastaffing.com http://www.barracudastaffing.com true
Tulsa, OK US
Posted: 01/18/2023 2023-01-18 2023-04-18 Job Category: Construction & General Labor
We are currently looking to fill a Forklift Mechanic position with a Tulsa area manufacturing facility.
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6a-4:30p; Fridays 6a-12p
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and Diagnose (troubleshoot) equipment malfunctions or failures
- Repair or replace engines, transmissions, carburetors, final drives, steering, clutches, cross shafts, hydraulic components, including pump motors, valves, and all related components, electrical systems, and air systems.
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Communicate in a courteous and effective manner
- Prepare required documentation accurately and timely, including work orders, parts lists, and time cards.
- Maintain a safe working environment and observe all safety laws, policies and rules
- At least 3 years of experience working on Forklifts and/or other heavy equipment
- Knowledge of shop equipment and safety standards
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds