Tulsa, OK US
We are seeking a skilled and dedicated Facilities Supervisor to oversee the maintenance operations of various banks in the Metro areas of Tulsa and Oklahoma City.
As the Facilities Supervisor you will be responsible for the maintenance, set up, and functional/operational aspects of our Metro locations in Tulsa and Oklahoma City. The Facilities Supervisor will be responsible for the daily projects associated with the facilities including new employee set up, space planning, maintenance, as well as a driver for executive level employees between locations.
This position will be based out of Tulsa and will require travel to Oklahoma City, Enid, and other destinations as needed.
Full benefit package offered
Pay: $50-$60k, DOE
- Supervise and coordinate the maintenance, setup, and operational activities across multiple locations.
- Collaborate with leasing offices to identify and report any facility-related issues, including maintenance needs, grounds upkeep, and equipment functionality.
- Develop and implement maintenance plans, schedules, and preventive maintenance procedures to ensure optimal facility conditions and compliance with safety regulations.
- Oversee the work of maintenance staff, contractors, and vendors, delegating tasks, providing guidance, and ensuring quality and timely completion of projects.
- Conduct regular inspections of facilities, grounds, and equipment, addressing any deficiencies and taking appropriate corrective actions.
- Monitor and manage facility-related budgets, expenses, and resource allocation.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to maintenance activities, repairs, and equipment inventory.
- Collaborate with other departments to support their facility-related needs and ensure efficient operations.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and cost-saving initiatives related to facility management.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and regulations pertaining to facility maintenance and management.
- Valid driver's license and a clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is a must.
- Proven experience in facilities management or a related field, preferably in a supervisory role.
- Strong knowledge of facility maintenance principles, practices, and safety regulations.
- Excellent organizational and resource management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on finding practical solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and guide a team effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build positive relationships with colleagues, leasing offices, and vendors.
- Proficiency in computer software applications, such as Microsoft Office and facility management software.
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and/or evening hours as needed.