Experienced Service Writer - Agricultural Equipment
Broken Arrow, OR US
We are currently looking to fill a Service Writer position with a company in Bixby, OK specializing in the sale and service of agricultural and construction equipment.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write up quotes/estimates based on the need of service.
- Create accurate, detailed invoices based on services provided.
- Placing parts orders, pull parts from inventory, and track parts orders for shop.
- Keep customers informed of progress of service / schedule service deliveries and/or pickups.
- Maintain all documentation related to work/repair orders, and invoices organized.
- Verify all final invoices and reconcile work performed to ensure proper services were provided.
- Write up RO’s (repair orders) for all new equipment.
- Coordinate with warranty/insurance department to ensure proper paperwork is on file.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide customer service in person or over the phone as well as email.
- Stay current through reading and/or training of products sold/serviced by store
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Computer skills: MS Office, emails, and ability to navigate through computer systems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently (self-starter)
- Prior equipment service and service writing experience.
- Prior leadership experience in a service department.
- Ability to safely operate forklift (when necessary)