Equipment Rental - Store Manager
Bixby, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Store Manager position with a company in Bixby specializing in equipment rental and sales.
Ideal candidate will have experience with various constructions and agricultural equipment.
The Store Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the facility. Responsibilities include direct management of staff, managing customer relations, and staff schedules to ensure a positive experience for customers. The Store Manager establishes/maintains the culture of the store. Being visible and available to staff and/or customers is a key component for this position.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily management of department managers and/or staff in assigned store.
- Hire, train and set schedules for staff
- Resolve escalated customer issues/complaints (in person, phone, or email).
- Work with customers to resolve past due accounts.
- Communicate with other store managers regarding equipment movement and inventory.
- Review whip reports during weekly meetings with staff and address areas which are out of compliance.
- Manage performance evaluations of staff.
- Develop future leaders through actions and mentoring.
- Be able to successfully complete tasks in any area to ensure customer service/business is completed.
- Generate and review various reports regarding sales, inventory, etc
- Manage expenses and measure against sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide customer service in person or over the phone.
- Stay current through reading and/or training of products sold/serviced
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Computer skills: MS Office, emails and ability to navigate through computer systems
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
- Ability to work independently (self-starter)
- Prior equipment service and service writing experience.
- Prior leadership experience in a service department.
- Ability to safely operate forklift and/or heavy equipment