Disc Fabricator / Machine Operator
Broken Arrow, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Disc Fabricator / Machine Operator position with a Broken Arrow Company.
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of disc fabricator experience OR experience in the manufacturing industry with ability to perform basic math. Our client has a great company culture with over 30 years of engineering and testing experience and 100% of their products are manufactured locally in Tulsa, OK.
Shift: Days; Monday - Friday, some Saturdays
Hours: 1st shift: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Starting Pay: $17-18/DOE + $1.50/hr department differential
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Cuts material using cutting table or square shear.
- Set proper die in hydraulic or air press.
- Blanks and forms material and conducts burst testing.
- Performs temperature testing if required.
- Must be able to effectively operate with minimal training air and hydraulic presses, ovens, power and hand shears, nibblers, punches, layout equipment, punch presses, and any other equipment deemed necessary by the company.
- Experience of using business systems such as SAP, Epicor, Oracle.
- Must have prior manufacturing experience; prior fabrication experience preferred
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Required Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.