Director of Athletic Ticket Sales
Tulsa, OK US
- Responsible for developing and implementing the men's and women's basketball and baseball season ticket campaigns. This includes maintaining a database for current and potential season ticket holders, collaborating, producing, distributing brochures, and communicating with the Ticket Office and Deputy Athletic Director. The season ticket campaign also includes creating a timeline to launch season ticket sales, following up with non-renewals, creating sales incentives, and fulfilling customer requests.
- Responsible for compiling a database and contracting potential group sales customers. This includes producing sales materials, setting up person-to-person presentations, and following up with potential customers. Design and implement creative package deals that may include food, beverages, and other incentives to encourage group sales.
- Responsible for designing and implementing creative special ticket promotions to encourage ticket sales. Coordinate promotions with the Ticket Office.
- Responsible for account management and stewardship for all season ticket and group sales accounts.
- Responsible for researching all avenues to drive ticket sales and create new ideas for interest and sales in all sports.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of and adhere to applicable NCAA, Conference, University, and departmental rules and regulations.
- Two to four years of work experience in athletic event management is preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint is preferred.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to make independent decisions and judgments on administrative and procedural issues.
- Ability to analyze facts to determine actions to be taken within the limits of standard practice.