Diesel Service Technician
Tulsa, OK US
We are looking to fill a night shift Diesel Service Technician position with a Tulsa company.
The Service Diesel Tech will provide timely, quality, and cost-effective repair and maintenance for diesel vehicle and other equipment that requires preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications, and repairs.
HOURS: Day Shift and Mid Shift Available; 7a-5p OR 2pm-10pm
STARTING PAY: $18 -$25
- Performs preventative and routine maintenance on diesel vehicles.
- Protect yourself, your co-workers, and your company by maintaining a safe work environment. Keep work areas clean and orderly.
- Performs basic diagnostics to identify source of trouble and makes necessary adjustments to equipment for safe and efficient operation.
- Works with other technicians in performing preventative maintenance and repairs.
- Check fluid levels, change oil, repair tires.
- Assists clients by answering inquiries, providing cost estimates and vehicle care advice, offering products and services, and handling concerns efficiently and courteously.
- Two (2) or more years of experience.
- Be able to lead and work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple responsibilities.
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of associates and clients.
- Valid Oklahoma Driver’s License with clear driving record.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 55 pounds.