Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Diesel Mechanic position with a Tulsa Company. GREAT COMPANY BENEFITS!!!
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a Diesel/Heavy Duty Vehicle Mechanic.
Shift: 1st & 2nd shift available, Overtime: Some Possible
Starting Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour, depending on experience
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Comfortable with every aspect of Diesel engine repair, able to perform a complete rebuild if necessary;
- Familiarity with brake and hydraulic component repair;
- Able to complete general heavy duty vehicle maintenance.
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds and stand, stoop, or bend throughout shift;
- Able to work in non-climate controlled environments when necessary;
- Must have own tools and valid OK Driver’s License;
- Excellent safety record.