Day Shift Class A Fitter Welder
Tulsa, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a Day Shift Fitter Welder position with a Tulsa manufacturing facility. This facility is on the border of Sapulpa, OK.
- Competitive pay and outstanding benefits!
- Medical, dental, vision, short term disability, voluntary life and ad&d. Company pays 100% of long-term disability and $50K of employee life insurance.
The ideal candidate will be a Class A Fitter Welder with experience in structural work. 5+ years of fabrication and working with drawings is advantageous for the successful candidate.
Hours: 4a-2:30p OR 6a-4:30p
Pay: $23-$24.50/hr DOE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observe all standard safety practices and follow all safety rules and practices
- Lay out and cut for final product
- Fit and complete final welds and/or multi-pass welds
- Lay out and mark weld points on parts
- Position pieces to be welded into jigs, holding fixtures, guides, and steps using measuring instruments and hand tools
- Maintain and complete all required records
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in fitting and welding structural items. ( ex.. platforms, tubing, sheet metal, plate, pipe, enclosures)
- Must be proficient in MIG welding carbon steel and stainless steel
- Must be proficient in FCAW (fluxcore) welding carbon steel
- Must be able to fit up small and large assemblies with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs by hand
- Must be comfortable with measuring and fitting equipment like tape measures, carpenter squares, levels, band saws, grinders, etc.