Customer Service Administrative Assistant - Waste Management Industry
Oklahoma City, OK US
We are currently looking to fill a CSR / Administrative Assistant position with a waste management company in Oklahoma City, OK.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated professional for this Customer Service Representative position. The primary responsibility is to manage the commercial side of the business while cross-training to learn government contracts and billing. The successful candidate will be tech-savvy, customer-centric, and a team player.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: Answer phone calls and assist in resolving customer service issues. Set up new customer accounts and prepare next-day billing paperwork. Respond to voicemails and emails.
- Dispatcher: Create roll-off work orders daily and assist in managing daily routes for drivers. Act as a contact for drivers and communicate with the maintenance department for driver issues.
- Pricing: Ensure temporary customers are at market rate and improve as necessary. Price-check competitors on the phone and online monthly. Recommend pricing improvement plans.
- Accounts Receivable Tracking: Pull and distribute weekly AR reports to the District manager. Monitor customer trends for credit watch and ensure late fees are applied. Collect overdue payments 30 days or more.
- Billing: Ensure proper billing for customers exceeding included tons pricing. Invoice all loads within 24 hours of service, with exceptions for long-term contracts.
- Professional Development: Create and maintain a LinkedIn profile. Complete required assigned LinkedIn training. Cross-train with other CSRs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 4+ years of customer service and administrative experience
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office applications.
- Typing skills, with the ability to type at least 50 words per minute with a 95% accuracy rate.
- Experience in the waste management industry is a plus.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Professional demeanor and telephone etiquette.